Help your child to stay close to her buddies and strengthen her relationships with her friends through this fun book creator.
Exploring creativity together is a great way to help those little friends who can’t meet as often now, to enjoy each other’s company again. My Friends Book brings children together and offers inspiring and fun activities which also support creativity, listening, social-emotional skills and literacy.
In this Activity Book you will find:
- More than 12 fun & creative activities that your child and her friends can do together over the phone or video call
- Learning tools that support creativity, writing, listening and socialemotional skills
- A variety of ideas to help children to connect with their friends and know them even better during times of social distancing.
- Plenty of activities that expand creativity, listening and early literacy.
- A Step-by-step Guide.
- 6 different templates
- Access to an Ink Saver Version
Just one purchase per family is required, and the same material can be printed for different siblings and updated as your child grows. You can always choose between the glamorous full version or the ink saver one (as simple can be so powerful).
Buy now your My Friends Book Creator and jump straightway into your child’s next adventure.
My Friends Book
Printinting & Assembling Your Book
Check our guide for printing and assembling your book. Adjusting a few details can bring your beautifully designed book to life and make it, even more, just yours.
Check your paper quality
For best printing results we recommend using A4 white 160gsm paper, which not only guarantees an excellent image reproduction, but it will also make your book more sturdy and resistant.
Ink Saver version
You'll also be able to download Ink Saver Version of this product. For printing this version, a standard A4 white 80gsm paper works very well. If you prefer to create a sturdier version of your book, you can also use A4 white 160gsm paper.
You'll need the following materials to assembly your book:
- Hole puncher
- Jute string, yarn, ribbons or filing clip for finishing
After your child completed all the activities, it’s time to set up your book. Pierce the sheets with a hole puncher and assemble them with your chosen finishing.