In this week’s episode, we’re
talking about the secret powers of Empathy. Empathy enhances perception,
imagination and interpersonal connections, and can be a huge igniter of social
change. In our days, it’s clear that technology has the potential to contribute
to major social and environmental disasters as well as for the creation of a
more connected abundant and peaceful reality. Deep down, it’s a matter of
choice. If we are to educate a generation of problem-solvers,
community-builders and creative-thinkers, rediscovering the power of Empathy is
one of the keys for a more positive and stable future. And so, how to raise
empathetic children in an individual-centred culture, it’s a theme that has
been extensively researched in our contemporary times.
What we’re talking about…
- Defining Empathy.
- Why Empathy is a super-power.
- How an efficient use of Empathy requires the
engagement of our whole brain.
- Fostering Empathy through art, storytelling, dance
- Engaging in the world’s challenges as a family.
- How children can learn to care for others.
- How we can (re)tap into our personal power and
Share your journey with us
Sponsor a child
Some beautiful organisations working creatively with children today
Recycled Orchestra Cateura